Perth concrete cutting services that homeowners and construction companies depend on
Householders and construction outfits alike rely on our Perth services for a fast solution across a range of applications.
Our hi-tech equipment and skilled, experienced operatives can get your concrete cutting job done safely and efficiently to the highest professional standards.
Our concrete cutting services are competitively priced without sacrificing quality of workmanship.
We provide expertise through the full range of cutting services, including:
- Floor sawing – ideal for cutting electrical and plumbing routes in concrete.
- Wall sawing to create precise lines and openings in concrete walls.
- Hand sawing – a cost-effective way of cutting concrete, particularly in confined areas where a wall or floor saw is not practical. Our state-of-the-art diamond saw blades can also cut through most steel reinforcing.
- Ring sawing to cut reinforced concrete walls and floors. We use hydraulic-powered ring saws indoors to avoid petrol fumes.
- Road sawing – including bridge surfaces and pavements.
- Core drilling to pave the way for installation of utilities such as plumbing and electrics.
- Scanning with ground-penetrating radar to check for hidden snags.
No job too big or too small
Whatever your concrete requirements – from the largest construction or civil engineering project to facilitating home upgrades – we can do the job to your complete satisfaction, with a no-mess, neat finish.
Our advanced equipment and specialist concrete cutting technicians can help to make any home improvement or building project run smoothly.
Our services include:
- Creating spaces for new doors and windows.
- Basement foundation work.
- Cutting routes for electrical cables, phone lines and water pipes.
- Drilling ducts for air conditioning and heating.
- Vent channels for appliances like clothes dryers.
We have gained a reputation we’re proud of for our:
- Technical excellence.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer commitment.
Contact our company now to discover more about how we can help your residential, industrial or commercial construction project.